Staff wanted 1. Chief of Admin and Finance 2. Chief of Research and Development (R&D) Interest candidate please submit CV through Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call 086 422 667 Adopt a yorkshire terrier puppy, Nissan note diesel cars for sale, Nissan qashqai 1.5 dci 106 tekna 2010Read More »
CAMBODIAN MUSLIM WOMEN ALLIANCE ASSOCIATION
Why Cambodian Muslim Women Alliance has been setup ?
PEACE BUILDING THROUGH ENHANCEMENT BY UPGRADING THE EDUCATION AND SKILLS
Cambodian Muslim Women Alliance Association is created to share the knowledge to all Muslim Women especially those who living in rural area. this is formed to participate with the government to promote Muslim women , Poverty reducing in Muslim community , motivate parent to understand the useful of National Standard education, Support and reduce the hard life of housewife jobs, enhance the single elder, divorced, and create jobs opportunity for women after finishing study
- Encouraging Cambodian Muslim women planning to achieve the goal of Union and success in the future.
- Encouraging them to take own responsibility fo Self-Reliance, family, community and society.
- Setting up provincial level of Women Alliance
- Study on the need and crisis women those who facing problem
- Women capacity building by providing education facilities, vocational training center, moral and physical motivatio
- Opening vocational training center , providing education and vocational skill
- To establish socioeconomic activity with the community and society
- Participating with the government to promote Muslim women , Poverty reducing in Muslim community , motivate parent to understand the useful of National Standard education, Support and reduce the hard life of housewife jobs, enhance the single elder, divorced, and create jobs opportunity for women after finishing study
Strengthening the Solidarity within Cambodian Muslim Women to respect and love each other to contribute for the development of Human Resource in our society.
- Enhancement the relation and solidarity within Muslim Women in society.
- Academic and works life orientation.
- Support and sponsor for the needy poor students
- Promoting the moral value of Cambodian Muslim cultures related to social development
- Promoting self-responsible and self-confidence
Latest Activities and Event
On June 26,2016 Team work of Cambodian Muslim Women Alliance Association (CAMWA) lead by Mrs Teath Rotors ( Raudah) president attached by Vice President Mrs Mat Ismak and its members to visit and distribute Iftar Food Packages to 70 families of poor, elders, disable and orphanage in Kbal romeas Village, Trapeang Sangke Commune , Kampot province Pada Jun 26, 2016 …Read More »
Congratulation our Muslim Girls for this beautiful result, We are very proud of them and thank you our Government lead by our beloved Prime Minister Samdech Akak Mohasena Padey Techo Hun Sen who always support and give full opportunity to our youth and young generation. payday loans mtRead More »
Cambodian Muslim Women Alliance Association ( CAMWA) has a friendly meeting at central office of CAMWA and congratulate to sister: 1. Osman Rosina 2. Man Lida from Tbong Khmom province those who passed the exam of BAC II with grad “A” CAMWA has provided one Power Bank to each of themRead More »
Cambodian Muslim are mostly living under the poverty line due to their job are fishing and farming. The poverty is the most challenging for their lives. About 60 % are fishermen,30% are farmers. 60% earn less than 2.5$ and 10% are under the most poverty situation. The reasons behind the poverty are lacking of education and unemployment. Education problem. The …Read More »
Cambodian Muslim which called Khmer Islam is derived from two main ethnics, Cham and Java. Nowadays Muslim in Cambodia are about 3-5% equal to almost half million of the total number of Cambodian people after the massacre killing by Pol Pot regime who plotted to kill all Muslim in Cambodia during 1975-1979. Most of them live along the riverside because …Read More »